Learn How to Hide Scars, Unwanted Tattoos, Rosacea, Skin Damage
The makeup clinic has been set up to help our clients with distressing skin problems. When the skin has been injured it often form scars that can occasional makes us feel self conscious in company of others. Clients who attend the makeup clinic are taught camouflage makeup techniques on a one to one basis and this takes one and half hours. Your first makeup consultation includes a free trial sized custom blended foundation.
Each clients needs are different and on your first visit to our makeup clinic we will decide how we can best help and advise you.
You will be introduced to makeup products we recommend to compliment your skin age, skin type and skin tone. We will teach you how you can disguise facial lesions and scaring, radiation treatment scarring, burns, severe skin blemishes, port wine marks, pigment loss, bruising after facial surgery, self-injury scars, birthmark and acne scars.
Makeup After Surgery
Once the stitches have been removed and the swelling has gone down camouflage makeup may be used to hide severe discolouration of the skin. Never apply makeup onto open wounds, wait until you have been given the okay from your doctor.
If you are too shy to come to the makeup clinic, just give us a call and we can come to you.
Some Helpful Camouflage Makeup Tips
- Avoid too heavy an application or the result may look as obvious as the problem you are trying to conceal
- Contour to hide the swelling
- Concealer to cover bruises and healed incisions
- Colour correction to tone down angry red and yellowy-brown skin tones
- If you do use branded foundations make sure its hypoallergenic and fragrance free
- Great concealer products 'Dermablend, Cover F/X, Covermark and Airbase Foundation'
The Makeup Box Studio - Makeup is Art in which we Excel